Supported by the LIFE Programme of the European Union. This website does not necessarily reflect the views of the donors.
- This event has passed.
Zero waste: is it desirable or achievable? – Live chat
01/04/2015 @ 13:00 - 14:00
Join the live chat on Zero Waste with The Guardian
Join the Guardian on 1 April from 1-2pm BST (British Summer Time) for a discussion on whether zero waste targets are achievable and/or desirable. Experts will join us online to take questions including:
- Which industries are leading the way in zero waste achievements and why?
- What does zero waste mean to different sectors?
- What questions should businesses interested in reducing or eliminating waste ask themselves? Where should they begin?
- Do we need such an extreme goal? Would taking smaller steps like simply reducing waste be a more realistic strategy?
- What can we learn from businesses who have done this? What advice can they give to other companies following the same path?
How to join
The live chat is completely text based and will take place on this page in the comments section on this website, kicking off on Wednesday, 1 April, 1-2pm BST (British Summer Time). You can submit any questions in advance by using the form below, tweeting them to @GuardianSustBiz using #askGSB or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put them to the panel on the day.
See the full program here.